1. Legal Information
COMMEUNSEULHOMME.COM’s website is produced, conceived and managed by AMERICOM SA.
Creation // Lyketil Sàrl [Digital Lab]
Hosting // Kinsta
2. Contact – Privacy
AMERICOM SA’s President Eric Bellion is available to contact if you have any question or concerns about personal data handling policies and practices. Please send your inquiry to email@example.com. In your email, please describe in as much detail as possible the nature of your inquiry or the ways in which you believe that the Privacy Notice has not been complied with.
3. Personal Information We Collect
3.1. AMERICOM SA collects personal information about Users on COMMEUNSEULHOMME.COM for the purpose of providing the Services to them. AMERICOM SA may be collecting and storing information about Users during, but not exclusively, when the User :
- Signs up to a mailing list (newsletters)
- Contacts AMERICOM SA on COMMEUNSEULHOMME.COM website
- Comments on content published on COMMEUNSEULHOMME.COM
- Participates in a giveaway or any other contest
- Responds to a survey
- Sends the Plea for Difference to another person
- Signs the Plea for Difference
- Submits a testimony (“Story”)
- Signs up and/or participates to a corporate workshop or training (“trail”) with Eric Bellion
- Participates to a “pic-nic” or any other event organized by Commeunseulhomme
3.2. AMERICOM SA commits to respecting the confidentiality of personal data communicated by Users on the website, and to treat them in the respect of the law “Informatique et Libertés” (6 January 1978), as modified and currently in effect.
AMERICOM SA can be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User has a right to access, modify, rectify or ask for suppression of their personal data (law “”Informatique et Libertés” (6 January 1978))
The User may use their individual right to access their files, their right to oppose, to rectify or to supress their data, by asking AMERICOM SA (and stating their email adresse, name, first name and mail address), by email at email@example.com ou by postal mail : COMMEUNSEULHOMME, c/o Raise, 31 bis Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris.
Depending on their choices while using the website, the User may decide if they would like to receive from AMERICOM, in the name of COMMEUNSEULHOMME, promotional offer, marketing news or any other news by email. Should a User not want to receive such offers, they may at any point in time unsubscribe by clicking on the available link in the footer of each emailing.
You also may address this request to COMMEUNSEULHOMME, c/o Raise, 31 bis Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris.
3.3 AMERICOM commits to not divulging your personal data, unless explicit authorisation has been granted by the User, ou under particular circumstances. Thus, AMERICOM SA may be lead to divulge confidential information when their divulging is necessary to identify, stop or prosecute any individual susceptible of predjudicing AMERICOM SA’s, the User’s or any third party’s rights. AMERICOM may also be legally compelled to divulge information and cannot in that case refuse to do so.
The User may manifest consent or oppose the recording of cookies on the hard drive of their device by configuring its browser.
4. Cookies and website tracking
These technologies record information about your use of our websites, including:
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the sites you are visiting.
- Usage data, such as time spent on the sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our sites.
a. Information on Cookie Use
b. How You Can Control Cookies
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
1/ Internet Explorer browsers
- In Internet Explorer, click on “toots”, then on Internet Options
- Under the “General” tab, under the Browsing History, click on “Settings”
- Click on “reveal files”
- Click on the Column header “Name” to sort all the files by alphabetical order, then browse the list to find files beginning by the prefix “cookies”. (All cookies possess this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that has created the cookie.)
- Select the cookies containing the name “COMMEUNSEULHOMME” and delete them.
- Close the window that contains the file list, then double-click on “OK” to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ Firefox browser
- Go to the “Menu” tab of your browser then select the “option” menu.
- Go to the window that pops up, select the panel “privacy”
- In the Browsing History, you can click on “suppress specific cookies”
- In the drop-down menu “Storing Rules”, click on “use custom settings for the history”.
- You can check or uncheck the box “accept cookies”.
- You can also manage third party cookies.
3/ Safari browser
- In your browser, go to “Preferences”.
- Click on » Privacy «
- Click on Details
- Click on Delete all website data, or click on Details, then select one or several website, then click on Delete.
4/ Google Chrome browser
- Click on the Tools icon
- Select Settings
- Click on the “Advanced Options” tab, and access the “Privacy” section.
- Click on the “Content Settings” button.
- Find the files which contain» COMMEUNSEULHOMME « . Select them and delete them, or use the search field in the top right corner, and type » COMMEUNSEULHOMME«, then click on « Delete all”
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our websites. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our websites.
c. Pixel tags
We may also use pixel tags (which are also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) on our websites to track the actions of users on our website. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on webpages. Pixel tags measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the site, so that we can manage our content more effectively and tailor our advertising to your interests based on your previous interactions with our websites. The information we collect using pixel tags is not linked to our users’ personal information.
d. Do Not Track Signals
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to do not track signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
e. Third Party Websites
Please note that COMMEUNSEULHOMME.COM is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-AMERICOM SA websites to which the websites may link. You should review the privacy notice of such websites before using the sites.
Sharing of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We will on occasion share your information with third parties as described in the notice. We may share your personal information with third-party services providers, affiliated companies within our corporate structure, vendors and as needed for legal purposes.
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information among affiliated companies within AMERICOM SA for matters pertaining to corporate management (e.g. customer relationship management)
- Service Providers: We may use third parties to provide service support for the internal operations of our websites, applications and online advertisements, and to assist us in the administration of our websites, applications, advertisements, and functions, programs and promotions we run. These third parties may come into contact with your personal information as a result of providing services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information to any third party with your prior consent.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Information as described above is your consent or our need for processing your personal information in order to be able to perform a contract with you or your company. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you and process it. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
International Transfer of Personal Information
a. Within AMERICOM SA entities
When you submit Personal Information to a AMERICOM SA or one of its affiliates through a website or other digital and print means, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national boundaries and may be stored and processed by AMERICOM SA and its affiliates in any of the countries in which the AMERICOM SA maintains offices. We put in place appropriate contractual data protection agreements or use other appropriate legal mechanisms to safeguard the transfer of information.
b. Transfers to Third Parties
You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transferring, storage and processing of your information may be undertaken by technology vendor partners working with us (see above).
When we transfer your personal information internationally to third parties, we strive to ensure the appropriate legal mechanisms are put in place, in order to safeguard the transfer and guarantee compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Security of your personal information
AMERICOM SA and its affiliates have put in place appropriate physical, technical measures and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We update and test such security measures on an ongoing basis and restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information to provide Services to you. Our employees receive training about privacy matters, including confidentiality and security of your personal information.
If a password is used to protect your account with us, it is your responsibility to keep the password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone.
Retention of your personal information
Our policy is to retain your data for a reasonable period of time, taking into consideration our need to deliver services, answer queries, resolve problems, provide and communication on new and improved services, products, or analysis and comply with legal requirements.
The data retention period for marketing and communications starts from the date you first provide your data by subscribing to receive our content, products or services and lasts for a period of 24 months after your last interaction with us.
We retain information from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date the information was created.
Access and Control over your Personal Information
AMERICOM SA makes it possible for you to access your Personal Information and more particularly to:
- review, correct, update or delete the Personal Information you have supplied us with (to the extent AMERICOM SA is not otherwise permitted or required to keep such data);
- object to certain data processing operations or ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
- if we have collected and process your Personal Information based on your consent, withdraw such consent at any time;
- receive a copy of your Personal Information processed by us.
To exercise any of those rights, you may unsubscribe at any given time using the link of a specific web page, email, or visit section “I want to access and update my personal information” of our website, or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: